All Souls Counseling Center is seeking part-time licensed therapists to work in our Counseling Center. This is a contracted position, which pays $30/hour.
Licensure as one of the following:
Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist
5 years of clinical experience providing therapy
- Accepts assignments from the Clinical Manager and reports each client encounter using a prescribed format.
- Performs an assessment gathering information about clients using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, appropriate appraisal and assessment methodologies.
- Analyzes information collected to determine availability of counseling or referral to other specialists or other institutions.
- Provides therapy with clients using therapeutic methods and procedures to assist clients in gaining insights into personal and interactive problems, defining goals and action planning.
- May facilitate a Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) group or other appropriate groups as assigned.
- Evaluates results of counseling methods to determine reliability and validity of treatment used.
- Interacts with other professionals to collaborate regarding therapy or treatment, new resources or techniques.
- Maintains accurate records and reports and maintains confidentiality of clients, their records and reports, in accordance with state, federal and HIPPA laws.
- Therapist is a client advocate to coordinate required services or resolve unusual situations.
- Attends regular meetings of clinical staff, attends as requested Board meetings, annual meetings, and other organizational events.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Souls Counseling Center is an equal opportunity employer.