All Souls Counseling Center (ASCC) is looking for experienced part-time therapists
Licensure as one of the following:
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Additional credentialing as a Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist is a plus.
We require a minimum of 5 years of post-master’s clinical experience providing individual therapy.
Completes comprehensive clinical assessment, determines goals, and provides follow-up therapy/counseling to address the client’s issues and problems. Makes referrals for psychiatric assessment and other services as necessary. Documents client contacts according to ASCC policy, and legal/professional confidentiality standards. Skills such as DBT or EMDR are a plus. Clients are assigned by our Clinical Manager who takes into account the skills, interests, and availability of each therapist.
Therapists work as contracted professionals. The position is part time and hours are negotiable, depending on availability of office space. Therapists who wish to “moonlight” in the evening are welcome to apply. Our offices are in an older house with a comfortable homelike atmosphere. Therapists attend one monthly staff meeting.
Contracting therapists must maintain licensure and provide their own liability/malpractice insurance. Therapists receive reimbursement of $31.75 to $35.00 per session. There are no additional overhead costs for therapists.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
All Souls Counseling Center is an equal opportunity employer.
All Souls Counseling Center is looking for a person skilled in Fund Development for a part-time position. Someone who is passionate about good mental health care and understands the need to support our services. Please see our description below. Apply through Search@allsoulscounseling.org
Under the direction and supervision of the Executive Director, the Development position is responsible for the day-to-day oversight and management of Fund Development at the All Souls Counseling Center’s (ASCC).
Works with all agency staff, therapists, and board members, as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business or fields related to duties. Experience in event planning, development, Public Relations, and is computer literate.
Reports/ newsletters/Event Planning
Development / Philanthropy
Local / Public Relations
Computer literate/ donor perfect
All job-related duties and responsibilities as directed by the Director as specified in the job description including:
Responsible for coordinating bi-annual giving campaign
- Responsible for relating ASCC services to local, state, and federal agencies
- Develop donor base throughout the year assisted by the Director
- Create and update the donor mailing list and donor portion of the Website assisted by the Director
- Responsible for written acknowledgement for all gifts of time and/or money.
- Respond to donor requests for reports and completes such reports as needed
- Creates written / computer records regarding fund development activities
- Creates fund development reports monthly for the Board and as requested
- Together with Director responsible for connecting ASCC services to local, state, and federal agencies
- Public speaking to help with community education and fund raising
- Supporting the overall goals of ASCC
- Maintaining acceptable standards of record keeping
- Operates within budget
Coordinates email newsletters
Attend meetings with the Board, staff and providers as needed