All Souls Counseling Center is a nonprofit that provides quality mental health counseling to the uninsured and underinsured residents of Western North Carolina.
News + Events
We are serving our clients during the pandemic via the phone and forms of telehealth. Our therapists are working from home.
- ASCC has released its Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2020-2021!
- Support us through the 2021 State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC)!
- Pisgah Health Foundation’s video interview with our team
- Registration is now open for the 2021 Mental Wellness Walk! Join us on October 2, 2021
- Check out our video interview with therapist Marilyn Kolton!
- Come visit us at our upcoming events!
- All Souls Counseling Center mourns the loss of Charlie Schoenheit
Connect With Us!
Join Our Mailing List
Get news from All Souls Counseling Center in your inbox.