Based out of Asheville, North Carolina, All Souls Counseling Center's mission is to serve as a leading nonprofit provider and community partner for quality mental health counseling, outreach, and education with a focus on those who are underinsured and uninsured in Western North Carolina.
News + Events
We are working with Equity Over Everything’s Aisha Adams on a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Audit
- We were 1 of 13 local nonprofit organizations awarded a $10,000 grant from the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce!
- The first annual Mental Health Matters: Walk/Run for Awareness was on September 23rd at UNCA!
- We held our inaugural Green Ribbon Society Reception at Momentum Gallery in Downtown Asheville in August!
- Women for Women grants ASCC $64,650 to support women who have experienced domestic or sexual violence
- ASCC awarded 2023 Sky High Growth Award
- ASCC is providing compassionate services at Haywood Street Congregation
- Click here to read more…
Connect With Us!
Sign Up for our E-Newsletter!
Receive news and updates from All Souls Counseling Center