All Souls Counseling Center is a nonprofit that provides quality mental health counseling to the uninsured and underinsured residents of Western North Carolina.
News + Events
We are serving our clients during the pandemic via the phone and forms of telehealth. Our therapists are working from home.
- Check out our video interview with therapist Marilyn Kolton!
- Come visit us at our upcoming events!
- All Souls Counseling Center mourns the loss of Charlie Schoenheit
- We held a public zoom event on May 20th: “The Mental Health Challenges of the Pandemic and the Mission of All Souls Counseling Center.”
- Brendan Hughes joins the ASCC team as Development Director
- All Souls Counseling Center publishes its Annual Report for fiscal year 2020
- 4th Annual Mental Wellness Walk held virtually on October 24, 2020
Connect With Us!
Join Our Mailing List
Get news from All Souls Counseling Center in your inbox.