All Souls Counseling Center is a nonprofit that provides quality mental health counseling to the uninsured and underinsured residents of Western North Carolina.
News + Events
We are serving our clients during the pandemic via the phone and forms of telehealth. Our therapists are working from home.
- Meet our new Interim Executive Director, Meredith Switzer
- ASCC Chosen for Mountain Xpress’ 2021 Give!Local Campaign
- 5th Annual Mental Wellness Walk held virtually on October 2, 2021
- ASCC receives a $5000 grant from the First Horizon Foundation
- ASCC has released its Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2020-2021!
- Support us through the 2021 State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC)!
- Pisgah Health Foundation’s video interview with our team
Connect With Us!
Join Our Mailing List
Get news from All Souls Counseling Center in your inbox.