All Souls Counseling Center is a nonprofit that provides quality mental health counseling to the uninsured and underinsured residents of Western North Carolina.
News + Events
We are serving our clients during the pandemic via the phone and forms of telehealth. Our therapists are working from home.
- Support us through the 2021 State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC)!
- Pisgah Health Foundation’s video interview with our team
- Registration is now open for the 2021 Mental Wellness Walk! Join us on October 2, 2021
- Check out our video interview with therapist Marilyn Kolton!
- Come visit us at our upcoming events!
- All Souls Counseling Center mourns the loss of Charlie Schoenheit
- We held a public zoom event on May 20th: “The Mental Health Challenges of the Pandemic and the Mission of All Souls Counseling Center.”
Connect With Us!
Join Our Mailing List
Get news from All Souls Counseling Center in your inbox.